Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Spokd
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Spokd's Website.
Spokd is located at:
2 Federation Street Manchester,
Greater Manchester - M4 4BF, United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Spokd's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Spokd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Spokd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://app.spokd.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://app.spokd.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://app.spokd.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://app.spokd.com
Redistribute content from Spokd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Spokd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms and Conditions
Please be aware Spokd is currently in beta phase and work is continually being developed. Any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Spok’d is intended to provide general information only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical, health or nutritional advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment or instruction. We strongly recommend that you always consult appropriate and qualified health professionals on any matter relating to your health and well-being.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professionals before starting any new exercise regime or making changes to existing treatment.
Any reliance placed on information that appears on or is generated by Spok’d is at your own risk as is your interpretation of any content.
None of the Spok’d’s content should be interpreted as medical advice or recommendations of any regime, treatment, procedure, products, health professionals or any related matters. When undertaking any exercise regime you are responsible for your safety and well-being.
Spok’d is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 14 years. If you are under 18 do not provide any personal information to Spok’d without the consent of your parent or guardian. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Last update: Thursday 1st November 2018.
1. The promoter is Grindstone Media Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 10556099) as owner of the Cycling Pulse brand and its media properties (the "Promoter").
2. The giveaway is sponsored by Coaching Intelligence Systems (the "Sponsor").
3. The giveaway is open internationally to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Grindstone Media Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
5. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Eligible entrants may enter the giveaway by either (i) liking the official SPOK’D Facebook page (with URL: https://www.facebook.com/GetSpokd/), commenting on the Facebook post (sponsored or organic) and signing up for a free 14-day trial at spokd.com OR (ii) following the official SPOK’D Instagram account (with URL: https://www.instagram.com/getspokd/), commenting on the Instagram post (sponsored or organic) and signing up for a free 14-day trial at spokd.com OR (ii) following the official SPOK’D Twitter account (with URL: https://www.twitter.com/getspokd/), commenting on the Twitter post (sponsored or organic) and signing up for a free 14-day trial at spokd.com.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Closing date for entry will be [23.59] (UK time) on [22/03/20 ]. After this time on that date no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
1. The Promoter and the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway, these terms and conditions or the prize (whether or not already awarded) without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter and the Sponsor’s control, including the dissolution of the Promoter or the Sponsor for any reason. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter or the Sponsor.
2. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
3. The prize is as follows: one Garmin EDGE® 830 bike computer. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
4. The winner will be chosen by the administrators of the Cycling Pulse social media channels at random.
5. The winner will be informed via a private message on Facebook and/or Instagram and/or Twitter as soon as reasonably practicable following the closing date of the giveaway. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the announcement, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
11. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other social network. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this giveaway.